- We stand for equal and just treatment of all people.
- We treat people experiencing homelessness with dignity and respect.
- We empower our participants to move forward on their pathway to housing through establishing trusting relationships, providing safe, compassionate, and flexible services that meet people where they are.
- We provide leadership and advocacy for collective impact, and we support public policy that leads to a reduction and eventual ending of homelessness in Santa Cruz County.
- We value integrity, and are accountable and transparent in all interactions.
To apply for one of our open positions via email, or if you have any questions about working at Housing Matters, please contact email@example.com.