- We stand for equal and just treatment of all people.
- We treat people experiencing homelessness with dignity and respect.
- We empower our participants to move forward on their pathway to housing through establishing trusting relationships, providing safe, compassionate, and flexible services that meet people where they are.
- We provide leadership and advocacy for collective impact, and we support public policy that leads to a reduction and eventual ending of homelessness in Santa Cruz County.
- We value integrity, and are accountable and transparent in all interactions.
Read our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion statement >
To apply for one of our open positions via email, or if you have any questions about working at Housing Matters, please contact email@example.com.