115 Coral Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Get in touch by phone or email, or fill out the form here.
For media inquiries, email:
If you are looking for services, the first step is to visit our campus for an intake assessment. Hours for assessments are 1:00pm – 4:00pm, Monday through Friday. If you are not able to visit our campus, you can still complete the Smart Path Assessment at one of the many access points throughout the County.
Learn about other community resources on our Services page.
send us a message
visiting our campus
When planning a visit to the Housing Matters campus, please keep in mind that parking is extremely limited. Allow additional travel time to find street parking if needed. Please note:
• We will do our best to provide parking on campus, but we can not guarantee on campus parking.
• When you arrive at our campus, please press the call button at the gate and wait for instructions from the Safety Team.
• If the gate is open when you arrive, do not drive through an open gate and attempt to park your car on campus.
• Safety Team will direct you to a parking space if there is one available.
• If no parking is available, the Safety Team will ask you to pull in and obtain a temporary permit for parking on streets near Housing Matters.
south county office hours
Housing Matters is also holding office hours in at the Watsonville Library at 275 Main Street in Watsonville. General information, referral services, Smart Path Assessments, and intakes are offered during these office hours. Times are:
- 1st Thursday of every month, 10:00am – 1:00pm
- 3rd Thursday of every month, 1:00pm – 4:00pm