Neighbors for Neighbors
Join us for Neighbors for Neighbors, in partnership with Santa Cruz Public Libraries.
• Learn from local experts about real solutions to homelessness
• Have meaningful discussions
• Foster compassion and equity in Santa Cruz County
Come join the conversation!
2005 Wharf Rd in Capitola:
- Tuesday, November 28, 2023 from 6:00–8:00PM
Topic: What can YOU do to help? Hear from community members taking action to help their unhoused neighbors.
- Sam Altis, Executive Director, Association of Faith Communities
- Amanda Harris Altice, DSA’s Love Boat (Democratic Socialists of America)
- Robin Belkin, Temple Beth El’s Mazon Project
- Anthony Steinberg, Lived Experience Panelist
For more information, contact Marlena De Castro, Community Education Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.